- Beads of all sorts, shapes and colors. She loved to make beads too with wonderful designs and colors.
- The Summer and the beach. She really disliked winter.
- Her favorite book was To Kill A Mockingbird
- She loved camp songs and making up silly songs about her beloved cats.
- She believed in God and in her own words said: "God is Love. Jesus would have never bombed any country, ever."
- She absolutely loved 80's punk and new wave music like The Cure, Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, New Order and newer stuff like The Killers, Barenaked Ladies, Lucinda Williams and My Chemical Romance
- Humor and laughter of all sorts. However, she did not like clowns!
- The song Fix You by Coldplay always made her cry
- CATS! She loved her furry children with devotion! In fact, I learned that one of the last things she did in this life was to make sure that her two remaining children were placed together in a loving home.
- Color and patterns. Her hand-made beads were always colorful and fun, full of flowers, swirls, checkers, stripes and great color combinations (like orange and pink).
That should get you started. Thank you again for taking part in this collaborative project! I know Kelli will be looking down and loving all the creativity going on in her honor! She was such a special woman!
Please do not hesitate to ask me questions! Much Love, Tamara