Saturday, March 15, 2008

Egg Flower Soup & Birds Nest Clouds

This is my latest madness for a round robin book called "For The Birds" which belongs to the wonderful Michelle! I kept thinking about Egg Flower Soup when thinking about the theme. Don't ask why, cuz I have NO CLUE! So I thought I would make some flowers that were egg shaped. Then, because I was thinking goofy, I wondered about birds making nests in the fluffy clouds. And this is what came out. I hope Michelle likes it! This particular color of blue has been really grabbing me lately. Sometimes colors will do that to me. Must be the arrival of spring?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

welll hmmmm i guess if you add a bit of lavender to it..(the soup..)it would sound quite yummy!!!...but then doesn't lavender go with EVERYTHING? kaleigh brought me back some raspberry lavender jelly from her trip..ALL I CAN SAY IS YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HUGZ
i'll have my mingle 123 off to you!
okay now i just can't get that jumbled up letter thing below right! this is the third time i'm trying! (OH NO! YOU DON'T THINK I'M AN AUTOMATED ROBOT that they refer to...DO YOU?)

Kelly Snelling said...

pretty, pretty, pretty!

theresa martin said...

oooh I love the egg flowers. what a cool idea!