Monday, August 27, 2007

The Last of The Itty Bitty's - Kindof!


These collages are for, from the left: "Faith" for Christy and "Nosey Posey" for Sandee. The reason I say these are done "kindof" is because I'm not completely happy with Christy's collage. This was the 3rd one I did for those colors (orange, pink, turquoise and red) and I don't feel like I have it down yet. I did several other folks collages several times as well! But this particular color combo just isn't coming very naturally to me! So Christy, if you are reading this...DON'T glue this down yet! Because I'm going to try and make you a different one tonight! heh heh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam! Dont' make another!! I love this one! I'm sorry, it didn't have to be all those colors, just any one of those!

Anonymous said...

i second that emotion! these are both Incredible! and i'd say you did a fantastic job combining these colors. you created a soul soothing piece for Christy... and your piece for Sandee is a giggle for the soul. made me smile big right off the bat. hee hee

XO Mija

K said...

fantastic! love them!