Tuesday, February 12, 2008

20 Sweetheart Tulips in A Polka Dot Vase!!


Oh. My. Goodness! Isn't this a beautiful arrangement?! I love tulips SO VERY much! And the polka dot vase would be perfect to put tall paint brushes in after the flowers were gone, wouldn't it?!! It makes me all giddy when I look at it! heh heh! This is what I would want for Valentine's Day this year if I allowed the hubby to do those sorts of things. But I don't because it makes me feel guilty to spend the money so frivilously on myself. Silly? Yes! But that's ok! Because honestly I have everything I need and more, so I have no complaints!
So what I will do instead is make an art piece with this picture and hang it in the art room. That way it will last forever! Pretty clever, eh?! OK, maybe not clever, but hey, the photo makes me happy and happiness my friends, is an important thing in this life!
Happy Heart Day To You!!! <3

2 comments:

Barbara said...

OH THAT VASE IS TDF!!! POLKA DOTTIES! GOODNESS I HAVE A WEAKNESS! SWOON SWOON!

HUGZ

Anonymous said...

Omg, I love that vase, it would be so nice for my neices birthday party...can you email me where you found it? cvbabygurl617@aim.com...thanks