Sunday, February 24, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

By the super silly and amazingly talented CARYL!

Seven “What ifs” I Bet You Did Not Know

1. What if I could meet anyone in the world to chat with:

I would choose His Holiness, the Dalai Lama for so many reasons.

2. What if I could travel anywhere in the world:

Oh my! So many places! But I would love to go back to Wales. It was magical and I only got one day there to explore.

3. What if I could have one wish granted to benefit all of mankind:

I love Caryl's idea of free health care for all! But if I were to choose differently, I would wish that we would all be given the gift of true compassion. That way we would see free health care as just one of the many rights of human beings.

4. What if I could live in a period other than the present for just 24 hours:
Hmmmm. I would have to say Paris in the 1920's because there were so many Ex-Pats there exploring their writing, painting, art and liberation from the more constrictive Victorian Era of their parents. Plus I love ART DECO and would try to bring back a bunch of things with me! ;) wink wink

5. What if I had to become an animal for 24 Hours:

Well, I truly love my cats and would seriously think about picking one of them! But, I think more than that I would love to be a dolphin for a day! They seem to truly know how to enjoy life! And to be able to swim and jump like that - that would be cool!

6. What if I could make over three areas of my body:

Just three?! Heh Heh! I would definitley pick my stomach, my spine and my shattered knee.

7. What if I could bring anyone back to life for 24 hours:

Can I pick two people for this? Please?! The first would be my dad of course. I miss his laugh and funny jokes and think that many in my family could benefit from his guidance for one more day. The other person I would bring back is Martin Luther King Jr. because I think the world could use some of his wisdom right about now.

NOW…TAG…YOU’RE IT!

BARB

CHRISTY

PATRICIA

SANDEE

JUDY

1 comment:

Barbara said...

THANKS FOR THE TAG!!! GOODNESS...now i have to think on a FRIDAY no less!!! hmmmm...

big hugz