1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write seven random things about yourself.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post.
4. Pass on the tag.
Tamara’s 7 Random Things:
- 1. Every Saturday night at midnight for 2 years I performed in front of The Rocky Horror Picture Show as a Transylvanian with a tuxedo jacket, bow tie and silly party hat! Our group was called "The Denton Affair" and it was one of the best times of my life!
- 2. My favorite place outside of the U.S. is Caerphilly, Wales. I would love to live a little thatch roofed cottage near the castle ruins when I am old and gray!
- 3. I absolutely love tofu! Seriously I could eat it every day! There are so many things you can do with it and it makes me feel well nourished and healthy!
- 4. When I was younger, I wanted to be a window dresser/designer in a big city and even went to FIDM in San Francisco for a day of classes to check it out. But I didn’t think I was artistic enough to do it!
- 5. When I was 5 I had an OBE (Out of Body Experience) when I had severe pneumonia. I remember floating across the room and up to the ceiling where I was watching myself on the couch. My mother came in and when she saw me on the couch she said “Oh my God…” and I rushed back into my body. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks because I was so sick. I believe if my mom wouldn’t have come in, I would have kept going onward…
- 6. The hubby and I love books and cannot be without one or more nearby at all times. We have books in every room – including the bathroom – and even keep some in the car, just in case!
- 7. I adore my 4 furry children (cats Figaro, Gabriel, Leopold and Sally) and fully believe that we understand each other a lot of the time! I also worry about them when we go away on vacation, so I call and talk to them on the answering machine to reassure them that we are coming home. I realize this makes me sound like the crazy cat lady down the lane, and I’m ok with that! Animals need love too, ya know!
As for tagging 7 people, I think most people I know have been tagged already. So if you would like to play, please leave me a comment here after you blog your 7 things so I can read about you!